Monday, September 8, 2014

Charlie and the Great Pumpkin Condom




Well, my friends, fall is pretty much right around the corner, so today’s post is all about the most important aspect of the season—pumpkin flavored everything! I scoured the web for the weirdest offerings I could find to put us all in the pumpkin spirit. Why? Because I love you. Legit truth.



First up, we have pumpkin spice lasagna. 'Cause nothing says Italian like pumpkin, amiright? Somehow I don’t think Garfield the Cat would approve though. 

Need a nice side for your lasagna? How about some Pumpkin Spice Pringles? You can wash all that pumpkin goodness down with a shot of Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie vodka. 

It's vodka, we'll give it a free pass. >.>

I know what you're thinking. Where is the stinkin' dessert? Never fear, oh ye of little pumkin faith. Would I fail you in this mission? Of course not. I'd never be able to live with myself again. So I present to you in all it's pumpkiny(that's totally a word.) glory Pumpkin Cheesecake KitKat, complete with snazzy packaging that features terrifying pumpkins that look like they'd chew your face off if you turned your back on them. 


Oh wait, maybe you thought I meant a different kind of dessert.



 

                               Now if only someone would invent Pumpkin spice Latte flavor...
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Where are the pumpkin-flavored flounders?!?!?

    Seriously, though...the only thing on this list that sounds appetizing is the condom. Good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those never taste like what they're supposed to. Pumplastic, maybe. lol

    ReplyDelete