Monday, July 7, 2014

Feeling up trouble--my "sense" of humor

I have a weird sense of humor. You've been warned :) For me, humor is like sex--it feels great and cleans out part of me.

Cyanide & Happiness is a comic that skates in and out of my comfort zone--and sometimes tramples all over it. But I think this recent one is funny:

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net Read more at http://explosm.net/comics/3575/#qRvqDrfeqfphWTr7.99

Notice it's "sense" of humor? Like seeing and feeling, it's individual, but 80% of folk are within the comfortable part of the bell curve. Mine isn't always, and sometimes that gets me in trouble. What really gets fun is when I find another outlier soul like me.

Another favorite is xkcd, sarcasm and math. Seriously, the combo rocks. Here's one just titled "Frustration".

Another favorite is Sinfest, which pokes needles into everything from sex to religion to the artist's life, complete with cute-but-cynical cat and cute, goofy dog. No preview, but here's one on BDSM I like.

These, plus User Friendly, Free Fall and Facebook posts by Stephan Pastis, George Takei and Zits get me going with a smile in the morning.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment