Friday, June 20, 2014

Love's a Witch...Running from the Red Aura.

I have always been fascinated by supernatural powers being housed inside ordinary humans.

Mary Fields is the heroine of the latest Hart Clan Hybrid novel, "Love's a Witch".

Mary has no idea who she is, but she knows without a doubt that she should stand by her best friend, Amber. Since she found out Amber is a werewolf/vampire hybrid in the middle of a violent world she never knew existed, Mary has had a bit harder time standing by her bestie.

To top it off she is seeing colors. No, Mary isn't high. She can see auras. Turns out she was drawn into the supernatural world for a reason. She's a witch.

Growing up, Mary thought she was crazy, but really she just had the ability to see things other people didn't. Mary first spots a red billowing aura around her best friend Amber, and Amber's mate, Jake.

After a whirlwind education about this supernatural reality, Mary is trapped in a van running for her life with the sexy guy she loved to tease while he stocked the library shelves. When she starts to see the red trickle into the aura of Craig Hart, Beta of the Hart Clan, Mary can't turn her attention away fast enough.

We all know what happens when we try and ignore love, don't we? Yup. It jumps up and bites you when you're not looking. Or in this case, after you wipe brain matter from your clothes. Have no idea what I'm talking about?

Read the latest story in the Hart Clan Hybrid series, and let Craig and Mary explain it for me.

Have you ever tried to ignore your heart? Ever get smacked upside the head by love?

Damn, I sure was bitch-slapped by fate when I met my hubby. Tell me your story while we wait for June 24th together. And don't forget to pre-order Love's a Witch. Right now it's 30% off at Samhain Publishing through release week. So buy your copy early and get a deal!

I'll be posting an exclusive excerpt only for Lust With a Laugh readers tomorrow. Then on Sunday, I will be doing a giveaway for an e-copy of my shiny new release. Make sure you come back and chat with me!

Roxy

I love that we got the red aura on the cover!

Pre-Order your copy at ....

No comments:

Post a Comment