Monday, December 5, 2016

I love sales and I cannot lie...

I'm not big on camping out to get show tickets or waiting in long lines to be first in the store on Black Friday. But I do love me a good sale.

This last Friday (as I write this) I was online doing regular work when an author friend posted on Facebook: "Got this great app at 95% off! I was going to buy this later when I got enough money, but can afford it now for much less!"

Sale, great app...I was intrigued. I took a look, and darn if it wasn't exactly a tool I needed for my author arsenal...ahem, kitbag, with a LIFETIME ACCESS to fun pictures.

Yeah, I plunked down $50 for that puppy. Was it worth it? You tell me.
Old free product

New cool product
MORE GREAT SALES!
Preorder Happily Ever Alpha: Falling for the Billionaire NOW for 99 cents.
20 Billionaires. 20 Sizzling Ways to Fall in Love.
Whether your fantasy is a prince or a self-made man, this set has all the hard-bodied, Alpha billionaires you can handle. Let our award-winning, best-selling authors take you on a trip filled with exotic locales, dizzying privilege and heart-warming happily ever after.
Amazon | BN | Kobo | Google | iTunes | Kindle UK

LAST DAY for 99 cents Hot Chips and Sand!
Cliff is a billionaire computer genius hiding his life as a spy. Skyler is competitive with a temper, a programmer whose genius is people. She's kidnapped; he rescues her, kisses her senseless, and puts her on a ship home. She thinks she'll never see him again—until he shows up at her company, wanting her help on a programming project. But is Cliff the spy really working with her kidnappers?

Kindle | Nook | Smashwords | iTunes | Kobo | Kindle UK

No comments:

Post a Comment