Monday, July 25, 2016

When You Need A Laugh...

So I'm about to close on my new house this week. Hubby and I are frantically packing up our house after 14 years here.

It is incredible how much crap you can accumulate. Seriously. Where the hell did I get a dancing pumpkin and why was it in my attic?

But at night I try and take a break, and I have been falling down a YouTube hole of "Try not to laugh or smile" videos.  (I've been binge watching THIS CHANNEL if you want to see them all too.)

Below are some of my favorites from these videos. Many are NSFW...And all have been sent to one friend or another. I thought I'd share them with you too.

Have a great Monday, guys!

~Roxy


When you're looking for a new workout....




I wonder how many drinks they had before applying for that patent...


And for real....This is brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment