Monday, January 18, 2016

When Animals Help...

Sometimes we all need a little help in life. And lucky for us, animals are there to lend a hand. I am working hard to get the next story out to you, so here's a glimpse into my life with my personal assistant...my cat, Grayson.


He helps make sure I get the laundry done.



He makes sure I don't spend too much time on social media when I should be doing other things. You know, like feeding him.



He helps me decide on wall decor. He'll knock down whatever doesn't pass his high standards.


He's a great editor too! He simply eats the pages he doesn't approve of.

But at the end of the day, we all love our pets. They bring laughter, comfort, and joy to our lives when we seem to need it most. They also see us at our worst and love us anyway. 

Of course they also judge us. 

My cat often looks at me like this until I feel guilty. I don't often know what I've done wrong, but when he looks at me like this, I'm pretty sure I have committed the most heinous crime.

What do your animals do to keep you entertained? Share a story or picture below. I'd love to see what furry critter keeps you on task.

To find Roxy's books with buy links and what she has coming up next check out her website at RoxyRocksMe.com



2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! If I could figure out how to share mine in this comment I have an editor cat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are looking out for our readers. ;)

      Delete