Monday, January 5, 2015

Have a Mashup New Year!

Romance. Mystery. Erotica. Humor. When I first started writing, genres were Vanilla and Chocolate and you sure as heck better not mix them. Writer's were told to put their best foot forward!

Well, I have two, and I try not to play favorites.

Thank the Great Flying Flounderpaddle that this is 2015 and that's changed. It's the Year of the Mashup, baby.

My next romance cover.



















Epic Rap Battles--Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye. And yes, that is Weird Al as Newton. You're welcome.

It's a carrot. But it's a clarinet. But...

Death Battle pits characters from different universes against each other--changing cartoon physics to real physics. Warning: graphic violence.


Whether it's laughs and lust or Lincoln and vampires, mashups are fun.

What about you? What's your favorite mashup?



2 comments:

  1. I adore Epic Rap battles of History. One of my favorites was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vs. The men they were actually named after. And fair warning to other readers. This post lost me an hour on Youtube. But it was totally worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. TMNT vs. the Italian masters--genius! Also Spielberg vs. Hitchcock, and a whole lot more.

    Lol! It's not time lost, it's research. Or after-the-holidays humor realignment. Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket :)

    ReplyDelete