Monday, December 22, 2014

My Kitten is Getting Coal This Year.

Happy Holidays, everybody!!

Hopefully you've got a better handle on this month than I do. It's been a whirlwind, to say the least. I even made my own tree this year, because I sure wasn't decorating the whole real tree deal.

But I've got most of my xmas shopping done.


Okay...SOME of it.


Dammit, okay. I've bought my pets their presents. That's what counts, right?


Dogs, fish, birds, everyone is getting a little something. Except my cat. He's on the...

NAUGHTY LIST

Why? Let me count the ways.

1. He eats my dog's food if I don't pick it up IMMEDIATELY. He scares my dog. My dog has issues.

2. He wakes me up at 5:30 in the morning. Even after I get my coffee, I'm still bitter.

3. He throws things at me when he's on top of the cabinets. (I need to clean those things off.)

4. He jumps in the fish tank. Literally. ALL THE TIME.

5. He steals my socks. I can't do laundry until he naps, because the little sucker will take them out of the laundry basket and drag them under the couch.

Oh who am I kidding...all those cuddles and purrs make up for it. How could I not fill up his stocking? Just look at the kitty face!


Who are you forgiving this year and buying things for anyway? What holidays are you celebrating in December? Should we all just buy up the booze and drink our way into the new year at this point? 

I'm thinking a little alcohol doesn't sound like a bad idea at the moment. Someone Irish up my coffee!

~Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment